Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beautiful Bracelets, Beautiful Family

I had the pleasure a few months back of running across a blog about a family who adopted from Ethiopia and were in the process of adopting again. Since I found Erica I have been inspired, uplifted, blessed and truly happy that I know God holds us all in His hands and makes a way for His great plans. Erica lives just up the road from me, though I haven't met her in person or her family I am so moved by her blog and her Facebook posts. She is a true adoption advocate and I aspire to be more like her in reaching out and promoting adoption and a heart for the orphan.

Erica is currently raising funds to travel to Ethiopia to get her daughter. I decided that I'd like to order some bracelets from her for the holidays and wanted to share them here in hopes that more people will support their journey to Ethiopia. These bracelets are beautiful!



You can read more about Erica and her family on her blog:

You can donate, purchase necklaces and tee shirts here:

I love the Baseball tee, I am looking forward to after the holidays so I can order one for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...